Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Final Battle.

For most of you that are friends with me on Facebook or watch one of my many collab channels, you know that I am in the orchestra pit for the musical "The Final Battle"

I bet some of you are wondering, "What in the heck is The Final Battle?" The Final Battle is a musical based on the last 200 pages of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows. It is going to be performed at Infinitus 2010, which is a Harry Potter convention happening in July at the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter theme park in Orlando, Florida. The scripted is being written by Mallory Vance. The music is being composed by Lena Gabrielle Weinstein, of the Butterbeer Experience.

Well the reason why I brought this up is because I just finished listening to Act 1's music, and I officially love it! I can't wait to hear Act 2's music. The more I listen to the music, the more and more I get excited and pumped for July to come faster!

Infinitus, Here I come!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

O. M. G.

the Final Battle sounds like a whole big bunch of AWESOME! God, i hope someone posts it on YT after Infinitus!
(this isn't a "hint" to you, since obviously you'll be to busy showing off all your awesome in the pit. <3)

Lydia said...

I'm so excited for you, Alicia! I hope you keep us super updated all through Infinitus! (and definitely before!)