Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I've won at life!!!

Or at least a contest!

I enter contest all the time, and I have yet to win one... Until now!!!

Jessica Brody was holding a contest for her new book "The Karma Club". It was to get people to watch the book trailer. Each person was given a special link, and how ever many clicks that link got the person got that many entries. I don't know how many I got, but it was enough for me to win a 25 dollar itunes card. It's not much, but I still won something. I would have rather won that instead of the grand prize because I'm not a big fan of the flip cams, and it helps me grow my music collection (Which is at a little over seven thousand songs!). Not only did I get the gift card, I also got a book mark and a sneak peek of the book which Jessica Brody signed. I find that pretty cool.

Anyway, It has been a while since I last posted (and has anyone noticed that I say that in every blog post I write?).

I have started to drive. I am no where near being able to afford a car and insurance yet, but I thought it would be a good thing to learn in advance. It's also kind of a good thing as well because my mom is getting herself pretty much a full body physical, and she needs someone to be able to drive her if needed. Yesterday she had a colonscopy, and was heavily sedated. She actually waited until I was a little comfortable driving to have this done. So I wasn't as nervous driving her as if she were to have it done a week ago. I've only been driving for two weeks and she was comfortable and trustworthy enough to have me drive her in a incoherent state. That actually made me more confident that nervous or scared. I love my mom. She is awesome.
Hopefully I will be able to go for my drivers license in a few weeks. That's my plan anyway.

Well I'm going to go. I hope everyone is having a great month. I hope to blog again soon!

Much love and DFTBA
~Alicia~


The Karma Club

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

so cool that you're learning to drive! and it's really good that you're learning in advance (before getting a car). just imagine having a car that you can't drive! that would suck!
i'm so excited for you! :D