Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unwanted week

This week was one of those weeks you wish never happened.
My mom's Boyfriend's brother, Ronnie, passed away Wednesday morning.
I mean we saw it coming, so it wasn't as big of a shock, but it still was devastating.
He wasn't family to me, but he was like it. Rickey(My mom's boyfriend) and his Family always made me and my bro feel welcome. My Dad's side of the family never made us feel welcome one bit! I find that funny.

Anyways off of the depressing stuff.

I saw a friend of mine Wednesday I haven't seen since May. She goes to Clemson and dates someone who goes to my church. She is now a member of my church when she goes to Clemson, anywhos when she finish her semester there she went to Virginia to stay with her dad(Her mom lives in Spartanburg but they-'re still together...long story), and then in around June 18 she went to Europe. well I moved into Awanita June 5 so if she came back to Spartanburg and visited at my church then I wouldn't have been able to see her. And when she got back she had to move into Clemson because she's an RA this year so there was another month of me not seeing her. So I was excited to see her. We were in the middle of playing a song and I saw her and dropped my mallets. It was quite funny.


Anyways, nothing else excited happened this week...well for me anyways.


Peace

No comments: