Wednesday, September 10, 2008

AHHH!!!

I'm so frazzled so to speak. I have a chance of getting a car for a $1000, but I only have 3 weeks to get a job and get just enough to be able to pull it out of my bank account. Now if I were to get this car, there would be the whole issue of what I'm going to do with it? I obviously can't drive it back to Easley,(The car belongs to Steve and Shannon, who are Staff Parents up at Awanita. They are moving to Illinois in three weeks and are thinking about selling to car to get gas money.) because I do not have my license. I could ask them if I could just leave it in the lower parking lot for the staff house until I am legally able to drive it home. Or I could get Colby to drive it back home for me, and have my mom drive him back up to Awanita. anyways. I'd also have to get insurance, a license plate, and who knows whatelse before I am able to drive the car. I just need a lot of prayer from everyone. I know I was meant to hear about that car because me going up to Awanita this past weekend was completely random and really last minute. I already have just under a thousand in my bank account and it won't take much for me to get over that mark. I don't know. whatever happens happens, I'm just hoping thngs work out for the best!!!

No comments: