Monday, November 24, 2008

Seven

Recommended by my pal Harrison
"The Chelak"

7 things I can do
1. Think
2. Dance
3. Make chocolate covered pretzels
4. Take Photos
5. film awkward moments
6. cause awkward moments
7. write

7 things I can't do
1. Sing on tune by myself
2. clean my room
3. be interesting
4. control myself
5. hold a grudge
6. stop thinking
7. think of comebacks immediately

7 things I can't live without
1. Music
2. Colorguard
3. Camp Awanita
4. Writing
5. Friends
6. My camera
7. My Zune

7 people who mean a lot to me
1. Kathryn
2. Clint
3. My mom
4. Matt H.
5. Bippy
6. Symon
7. Angie

7 web personalities I like
1. LiveLavaLive
2. Boh3m3
3. Sarah Lane
4. Martin Sargent
5. Brookers
6. Sunshine Taylor
7. Kevin Rose

7 Websites I visit everyday
1. Myspace.com
2. Facebook.com
3. Cultvault.org
4. Twitter.com
5. Deviantart.com
6. Blogtalkradio.com
7. Gaiaonline.com

7 bands I love
1. Linkin Park
2. Love You To Death(A.K.A. The Pettit Project)
3. Oh Hush!
4. Skye Sweetnam
5. Weezer
6. Of Montreal
7. Coheed & Cambria
(Even though I love a lot more bands, this is all I can list.


Thanks again to Harrison for recommending this little project to do.
I needed something for the boredom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i see we have much in common!! lol
imma do this myself im so bored