Saturday, December 13, 2008

So what's been going on in my world lately.

So I haven't posted a blog in a few weeks, so I thought I might want to catch you all up with what's going on.

I went to Awanita this past Monday-Wednesday to help paint the bathrooms in the staff house. they really needed it because the ceilings were yellow colored, and the walls just were that great of a color, so I went to go help Angie. Considering what I would be doing if I was at home, it was pretty fun. I love to paint, so it was not work to me.

I recently started a radio show on blogtalkradio.com I find it to be really fun. I've already recorded two shows, and had a pretty good crowd. I had 11 live listeners on my first show(Considering I didn't tell a soul I was doing it, that's not a bad turnout.), and 13 live listeners my second show. They leave an archive of the show, so if you missed it you can go and listen to it, or you can download it and take with you. I think I have found my calling. I find it to be very fun, and I get to do what I love to do, and that is listening to music. Not only that I get to promote those bands that I love!!! I love being on street teams for bands because it's a way to get word out on bands, but i think this is way better! Want to go listen to my shows? Just go to blogtalkradio.com/bandgirlcg and just press play on either archived show. Or you could just tune in every Thursday at 6pm est, and listen to me live.

No comments: