Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So today's my day off.

I'm really excited about that!!!

This might have been one of the only times I would have been able to come home.

Oh muy goodness. It has been so stressfull so far, and it's only been a week!!!

I'm already bumping heads with one of the girls. Oh she is so annoying. She reminds me of Keri-ann, a girl that work there last year. I was this close from smacking her, so I was really glad she wasn't able to come this year (thankgoodness for age limits!!!). This new girl is Keri-ann all over again, and I don't think that I'll be able to restrain myself from smacking her if she ends up pushing the wrong button.

Other than that the other people are great. A few of them are whiney. Cassen's back this year, and I don't know what I'd do without him. He's my bro!!!

I am close friends with three girls this summer, so that is a change from last year. It's mostly new girls vs. vet girls. lol. I find it kind of funny.

I had to teach ropes course. My mind is too spastic to be teaching people. I remember to tell people things like a few days after I teach the stuff. It's bad. lol. I finally got my first group yesterday, so that made me happy. Last week I had to go through and sort of supervise the new people. It was weird for me.

I'm just hoping that the stress will pass with this big 500 camp coming Thursday.

And here I was looking so forward to going to Awanita, and I'm already wanting to leave whenever I get the chance.

It's probably because Matt and Bama aren't there. :( It makes me sad. But I'll have to make the most of the situation as much as I can. I have a few people there I can talk to, but nobody I can fully trust except Cassen now.

I dye a few streaks of blue in my hair. But it's fading really fast so pretty soon, I'll have blond, and I don't like blond. Next Walmart run we make, I'm getting purple, that way when it fades it doesn't look like a different color all together. People keep asking if it's green in my hair, but it's blue. haha

Well I'm gonna go rest up, or visit Kathryn. Whichever.

Peace out!!!

No comments: