Saturday, June 20, 2009

I jammed my ankle

going down the water slide...

It hurts, but I'll live.


I love it when I tell them how I jammed it. I get asked either "Did you hit something going down it?", or "did you go down it the right way?"

I went down it like you should... except I forgot to cross my legs, and that causes all the pressure to go into your heel. I didn't do it so my right foot went a weird way once I hit the water.

Now I can't walk on it. I can barely move it, and it hurts when I make any sudden movements.

This summer has had one bad omen after the other for me.

Cracked my zune screen
So much unnecessary girl drama in our room
Steven singing the Helen Keller song...(Actually that's pretty hilarious!!!)
Having to work in the Kitchen ever other two weeks for two weeks when I specifically signed for ropes and grounds...
My breakdown last Sunday
my ankle
having my laundry come back damp the past few times.

I'm having fun don't get me wrong, but it is definitely not last year.

In good news, everyone got Sunday off. The camp that is there right now is leaving before breakfast, and it's only like 50 campers, so they gave us the whole day off!!!

I Was excited!!!

I've got to go. My mom is going to go pick up Eric, who every time I've been home has been really nice and generous...It's weird.

Oh and speaking of brothers. I want to give a shout out to my bro Cassen up at the camp. He is just so awesome, and I love him like a brother. He is all that and a bag of chips. He helped me get from the dining hall to Angie's van which was far away...For someone on a crutch. He gave me a piggy back ride. I was scared, but he was actually able to hold my weight, and he didn't falter. He's awesome!!!

Oh and BAMA'S COMING TOMORROW!!!!! WOOT! WOOT!


Peace out.

DFTBA
And pray for me the rest of the time I'm at camp.
I'll try and keep my blog posted when I get to come home.

1 comment:

Clinto Beans said...

Poor alicia! :(
I didn't know of your misfortunes...
I hope everything recovers properly!
I miss you!