Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blarg to the tenth degree.

I am in the mood to blog today so I decided I would.

I have been in such a weird mood today.

It's one of mood's where you're happy, but then you're in a state of panic, and then back to happy.

I guess I am just so worried about finding a job, and moving on with my life that is putting in the state of panic. It's one of the weirdest feelings I've ever had.

You know what is awesome? Japanese pop music. I have been listening to it for the past two weeks. It all stems from watching Human Tetris (The Japanese game show where the people have to try and fit through a hole in the wall, or get pushed off the platform into water). In the related videos box, it had a video that caught my interest. It was a Japanese fitness video with the catchiest J-pop song. After that one was finished, I went looking for more. I found something that made me so happy and so sad at the same time.

This video is the dance routine to the song Renai Revolution 21. It may seem trivial to you, but I've been listening to that song since tenth grade. I never knew the name to it, and I had no idea who sung it. My friend Sophia gave me a cd with the song on it. She was a foreign exchange student from Korea. Every time I hear the song I think of her, and how great of a friend she was. It just made my week.

I went to Awanita this weekend. Cassen, Steven, Tim, Ashley, and Alex were there. Tiffany came up Saturday, and so did Lauren and a guy named Ian. Ian was sort of annoying, but I didn't let that damper my happiness. It was a beautiful weekend. It wasn't rainy for once! Don't get me wrong I love the rain, but when I want to be outside, I'd prefer that it is sunny.





I got some pretty good shots this weekend.

I also film a bunch, and will be making a video of that soon.

*(For a side note I just tried to spell soon soong. haha)*

Anyway, Yesterday I was watching "The Women" with my mom, and I got inspiration from that movie.
There is one scene where Meg Ryan's Character tries to find herself, and she goes around and takes photo's of random things. I want to do that!!! So when I get a chance, I'm going to go around downtown Easley (At Least to Start off), and photography random things. I'm also going to film things as well. Yay for Inspiration!!!

Well I'm going to to get ready for church. I haven't been to church in two weeks. I need to learn to call people and tell them I'm going to be gone or something lol.

No comments: