Friday, October 9, 2009

I am a Fag Hag...

...It's true.

I'm also watching Margaret Cho. lol.

So I told you in my last blog that I'd post my first video from my new youtube channel.



I've been coming up with many ideas for videos. I'm excited for what's to come.

I have also been applying to jobs like crazy. This week Applebee's and Bi-lo.

I need to call Staples, CVS, and Pizza Hut to see if they received my application, and have processed it.

Tomorrow might be the BHP marching Competition. The time is pending because of chance of rain, so I have no idea when it starts or even if they are going to have it. I really hope it doesn't rain.

I'm thinking about applying for Tri County for fall of 2010, or spring 2011 since they are building a Campus in Easley. It's a good step for me in furthering my education. I just really hope they have a photography class, or some type of graphics media.

Anyway. That's pretty much it.

I never have anything to say any more.

HA BISKY!!!

Best Wishes!

No comments: