Saturday, December 20, 2008

My life as of right now!!!

So I haven't posted a blog in a week or so. I have just been busy...well to my standards at least.

I have just been searching for independent bands that I can play on my radio show. I thought that everyone I send an email to would reject me like that, but I've had a lot of bands allow me to play their music on my show. I'm excited, because it means that I can do what I wanted to do with it in the first place. One, I can find new music that I can enjoy, and two I can promote those bands that I think deserve to get their name out there. I just feel like this project was meant to happen, maybe as a sign to what I should do with my life.

Something has happened lately. I am now also a part of a podcast at Thenewrock.com. I was originally just a contributor, but one of the guys that was co-host has not shown the past two weeks, Jason had to make a decision and he asked me if I wanted to be co-host. He figures why not because I am passionate about music and I know a lot about rock music. I'm just excited that all of this has happened in such a short amount of time.

To be quite honest, I've been looking at podcasting for a while, and before that I've wanted to do something with radio. I mean in 7th or 8th grade, I saw this thing in a Toys-R-Us paper where you could have a radio brodcast within 50 yards of where you were. I wanted it so bad!!! I even have a paper of podcasting sites, and a list of equipment that I could get for cheap. So it must be destiny that all this stuff has happened.

It gets even better.

Jason told me that we might even get to interview bands, because he has conncetions. He told me to get ready cause we might get big! I'm excited like ten fold!!!

I'm just so excited to see what God has planned for me next.

Well, I have to go research for tonight. We are recording show 3 of the podcast. So listen out for it Tomorrow!

1 comment:

Clinto Beans said...

Holy dragons!
Dragons with holes!
Dragons that have been stabbed!
Knights slaying the dragons!

I don't know what that website is, but it sounds like you are making progress... :-O

This actually sounds extremely exciting!!!!
Keep me updated!