Saturday, December 27, 2008

I guess you could say I'm confused...

Um YEAH!!!!

I've never been so confused in my life.

And I'm going to go ahead and tell you that it has to do with Guys.

Of course I end up liking more than one person at one time.

But here's the kicker...I think they may like me back.

I'm super confused. I don't want to say any more that they are all totally different. They all appeal to a certain side of my personality that the other can't quite reach. And that One of the I've like since I was 13 or 14(Stupid Junior High/High school crush), One I've liked for a little over two years now, and the last I've only just recently met about 4 weeks ago, but for some reason I've felt like I've connected with, and feel comfortable around him.

I don't know what to do. The one I've liked forever I don't want to date just because I know he isn't really boyfriend Material. The one I've liked ofr about two years, I'm afraid to tell. I'm afraid of ruining a friendship, and I see him quite often so that would just make it awkward if he ended up not liking me. And the guy I just met...well let's just say, he isn't weirded out or freaked out about me being a touchy feely person(i.e. resting my arm on his leg or his Shoulder) I even told him that I was sorry about that cause I tend to do that and if it bothered him for him to tell me to stop, but he said that he didn't mind. I don't want to say to much more, just in case he reads this or finds it.

On the other hand I really shouldn't post this, but I just had to get it off my chest, because if I don't I just feel like I won't be able to sleep tonight!

Other than that, I just got done recording show #4 for thenewrock.com podcast!!! I think this week was way better. We still are learning things, and still working the kinks, but we are starting to find our stride. It's a fun project, and I'm grateful that I'm able to be a part of it. It's something that I've been wanting to do, but been to scared to do so.

No comments: