Monday, September 15, 2008

I guess things can be too good to be true

So Shannon sent me a message today saying that her and Steve are going to be selling the car for 1200 which I don't have. I have yet to get a job and I don't have my license, so it would pretty much be wrong for me to say that I'm interested. Oh Well When the time comes for me to get a car I will know for sure, and hopefully I'll have a job and my license.


I saw Elizabeth(Another really cool person I worked with this summer) at church Yesterday. I was ecstatic. I missed her a lot. I really need to visit her and others up at North Greenville. I have a lot of friends that go to that school. I wanted to go there, but I just want to go to Film school. oh well.


That's pretty much it for now.

1 comment:

Clinto Beans said...

You'll find where to go sometime.
Bah, the car is nothing.
No use in purchasing something that won't be functional in a few years.
It's true and you know it!
Bikes..