Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm a do the things that I want to do!

So I'm actually supposed to be banned from the computer...But my brother forgot to log out of his name. So I guess I get a chance to do what I need to.

Anyways. I went to the Easley/Wren game last night. Easley lost badly, but I had a blast!!! I love having so many friends that love to just let loose and have fun. It's rare to find people like that and I'm fortunate enough to have found such awesome friends. I was hoping to see two friend in particular, Katelyn and Savannah. I worked with them up at Awanita, and they go to Wren. I wasn't sure if they even went to the game or if they are Volunteering up at the camp.

Steve and Shannon are leaving for Illinois Monday and I'm sad about it because I won't get to say good-bye, but I always will be intouch with them.

Tuesday I'm going to the 12th annual 93.3 Birthday Bash. Now I'd be really excited about it if Avenged Sevenfold were gonna be there, but they cancelled all their Fall Shows because of the lead singers voice. It makes me sad because that was the main reason why Lauren, Ben and myself were going. Well we are still going because Luaren couldn't find anyone to buy our tickets. I still plan on having fun.

Well I'm going to go. I have pictures and videos to post.

peace out homies!!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Oh my gosh, Alicia!!!

I didn't know you had a blog.

Yeah, I haven't been on the computer in forever, so I guess I wouldn't.