Saturday, September 13, 2008

I...

Still hate the fact that Steve and Shannon are moving away. I mean they were cool people and really nice and Godly people. They have taught me a lot this summer and I'm not the only one. But I guess I can't be selfish because Steve felt like Illinois was where God was sending him, and you just can't fight feelings from God now can you?


I'm excited though. Tonight The Easley Marching Band are having a preview show, and I'm excited to see the show. Unlike last year I'm not as involved as I was. Which I think I really need. For me to be able to move on I need to cut loose some strings that were holding me back.

Now I'm not saying that I'm being held back from my friends, HECK NO!!! They if anything are helping me go forward. It's just being at every practice just held me back from forwarding my future.

I'm gonna go get ready now before I start to dig a deeper hole...

No comments: