Tuesday, January 20, 2009

*Sigh*

So Lately has been quite boring, so I'm very thankful for those times I get to leave my house and hang out with cool friends.

Saturday nights are always a blast hanging out with Jason, Todd, and Tyler recording the podcast and just talking about random things!!! We played Scrabble in what I think was my most humiliating loss ever!!! Normally I'm spot on and really good(Unless I'm playing against Harrison), and at the very least get third place, but I was not so lucky. I got to many repeating letters that I could never make a decent word. It was like that one time at the scrabble club when I got pretty much all I's and one other letter. Yeah I was that unlucky. Lately when I play I score over a hundred before the game is over, but I only scored 50 something!!! Harrison is probably going to be ashamed, though I doubt he'd read this. Besides my horrific defeat, I had fun. I also left the recording even more confused than I already was. I guess that's what happens when I let myself get emotionally involved with someone.

Another time I enjoy getting out of the house is when I go to Church. I get to learn more in an environment that I feel safe in. I also get an opportunity to be a worship leader when I play in the orchestra. And to top off all that, I get to hang out with friends that make me feel like I matter. Jennifer, Killian, Kemper, Skank, Megan, and everyone else are true friends, and I know I can trust them!!!

Oh and I guess it's not much a shocker, but I got my Hair cut Sunday. I needed it like crazy, and I like it a lot. It was getting long, and to be quite honest I did not want to get it cut, but it was in bad shape and it needed the dead ends cut off. Now I can grow it out and it be longer than before!!!

That's pretty much it!!!

Much love
~Alicia~

1 comment:

Clinto Beans said...

Well Harrison didn't read it, but I sure did!
...and i'll take his shame now that he is in Utah, though I am no good at scrabble either.
Its good to read your updates.
whoosh!