Friday, January 30, 2009

I have a feeling...

...That this weekend will be full of awesome!!!

Even though I only got hour of of sleep today(from 8 am to 9 am), I feel super happy and energized!!! I think the only reason why I could not sleep was because one; I had a Nos energy drink about 2 or 3 hours before I went to bed, and two; I also had two Nos energy drinks that day... I am going to stop drink energy drinks. They are bad for you. That and I finally finished making my rainbow drink can tab necklace!!! YAY!!! Now I can wear it in public, and it won't look wonky!!!

Not to say that I did not try to get to sleep last night. Trust me I did. But while I was trying I keep having the same sort of dream happen over and over again. It was almost like it wasn't a dream more like a memory...from the future. It was quite weird, so I'm not going to expound on it.

Anyway. I sign onto my myspace page, and I got a message from a band I featured on my radio show, as well as featured as an Independent band of the week on The New Rock podcast. Let's just say you are reading the journal of the Vessel's Fan of The Month winner. This is the first month them doing this contest, and I'm the first winner!!! How awesome is that!!! I get my picture plastered on their myspace page, and I also get their cd and stickers for free! That was just cool!!!

Anyway tomorrow is the CIPA(Carolina Indoor Performance Association) Qualfier at Easley High School, which is convinent for me. I get to see all my friends perform, and get to see the retreat and won't have to worry about missing recording for the show. I'm excited to see The Easley Guards, especially since both the Varsity and the JV are in the same class of competition, and The JV performs last. I wonder how that will turn out. No matter what happens though I'm still proud of all of them!!!

Anyway Recording is tomorrow, and I'm excited. I'm not really happy about being late, but I do get to record which to me is better than not. Which will happen next week.

Next Weekend is Workcrew Weekend at Camp Awanita, and I thought I'd be more excited. Most of the people I want to see aren't going to be there. Bama can't cause she doesn't have a car, Josh I. has some type of test that saturday, Zack is going to come...I don't know why. Zack's home schooled so he isn't really limited to much...though like me he doesn't drive. Matt might not come. He's not sure if he wants to drive or not. he better come!!! I need someone to talk to and help with my sanity. I hope Sadie comes, but she can leave her friend April back home. I just really didn't get a good vibe from her.

On other news Bama is going to see Death Cab in Concert in May! She is so lucky!!! I'd like to go with her, because I've never seen Death Cab Live, and She'd be awesome to go to shows with!!! She's almost my musical twin! lol

I'm hoping something happens this weekend, I'm not going to elabrate cause I don't want to jynx it, but I hope it happens. It goes along with the semi dream I had, while trying to sleep.

No comments: