Friday, May 15, 2009

The end of a great week.

I have been itching to write this blog all week long, and I finally get a chance to!!!

I am just hoping that I can finish this before the season finale of The Best Years comes on. Let's just say it's two hours and I know I will loss my train of thought.

Tuesday I got a sudden call from Skank (Ashley) asking me if I'd like to go to Awanita with her, Adam (Her Brother), and his friend Josiah. Of course any time I get a chance to go up to leave my house I jump all over it. So I get ready, and we head on out to go pick up Josiah, and then head up the mountain to a place I'll be spending ten weeks of isolation goodness at...in two weeks that is. Anyway Josaih was going up there to apply for the last open summer staff spot available. Anyway we pretty much hung around the staff house. Angie and Colby came down to talk to us. Adam, Josiah, Colby, and myself had a mini flip-flop fight, and Colby and I had a argument again about who won the flip flop fight this past summer. To me, I will only take into account what video evidence shows us, and it shows that I had the last hit, therefore I win! If you want to have a debate on it, then watch this.



Anyway I only have 3 minutes till The Best Years comes on. I have the attention span of someone who doesn't have a great attention span.

*2 hours later*

I love "The Best Years", but I don't like how the have the season finale's end in cliff hangers!!! That makes me a bit mad. There has only been two seasons, but I'm sure there will be more.

*The Next Day*

My brother came home really early last night so I didn't get to finish.

Anyway back to what happened. After we went to Awanita, I hung out with Adam and Josiah at Adam's house. We watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show (Heck yeah!!!) Brittany and Tiffany came like in the middle of the movie. Then we watched The Virgin Spring, which is a Swedish film that is actually pretty good. I love Foreign films. then we had pizza. We also had tea which with the way we were acting it seemed like there was something in those Lady Gray tea packets...It was the funniest thing ever. I couldn't stop laughing from the way we were talking.

We watched the Surprise party and Body Fusion SNL clips. They are hilarious.

After that we watched Drop Dead Gorgeous, and I find it to be a funny movie, and a funny take on documentaries. I love documentaries,a nd I've always wanted to make one so I just found it humorous.

Thursday I spent the day hanging with Ashley O. I went with her to a ranch up near Awanita. She wanted to ride her horse Monty, and of course I took it as grand photo opportunity...That and I rarely get to hang out with Ashley. Horses are my favorite land animal, so I was happy that Ashley wanted me to come with her. I got a lot of pictures, and it was such a beautiful day. Then we got some Taco Bell, and headed back to her place to watch Big Bang Theory. That show reminds me sort of The IT Crowd. I love it!!! I love any show that involves scientific people, but I hate when they use the stereotype that Nerds are lonely sad people. It kind of pisses me off. Stereotypes suck and they should be banned from the universe forever!!!

Anyway. I thought my week had a great end, but then my brother had to come home pissy last night. I asked him if he had to work today, and he said your an idiot because I've been saying all week that I don't. Yeah he told mom at night while I was asleep. I kept trying to tell him that, but he kept interrupting me and calling me an idiot. I told him not to call me an idiot again, and he did so I pour a small drop of soda on his head. He was smiling for the first minute, then he just flipped. He tried to punch me like 5 time but only got me once. Then he kicked my door, and said I hope I broke something. I would have laughed if it was something of his. He left a mark on my door. The door did nothing to him.

Anyway He said he was going to lock me out of the computer...Doesn't look like it to me.

I apologized because I was really sorry, but he didn't. He always thinks nothing is his fault. He is quite a jerk, and an egomaniac. I seriously think he's Bi-polar, and needs help.

And he wonders why I don't like telling people that I have a brother.

Anyway. I should be at a birthday party for Kristen, but I'm here waiting. We have podcast recording tonight, and I don't want to miss the next few shows because then I'll have Ten weeks without it. Oh I'm going to be so out of the music world loop for some time.

Well I've got to go get ready.

This blog last longer than I originally planned on it to be. I guess I've learned my lesson. I need to be more focused when I post a blog. Or else it will take a whole day to post lol.

Much love

DFTBA!!!
~Alicia~

No comments: