Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's mother's day!!!

Yay!!! I first want to say I love my mommy!!!


I am super hyper today. Normally I'm all sluggish and tired on Sunday's, but I'm super hyper and happy.

Yesterday myself, Brandon, and Tyler went to Jason's house to record for the podcast, but his computer is acting funky. So we didn't get to record. The guys played Madden while I caught up on sleep. I haven't been sleeping well the past few weeks. Brandon kept bothering me. I hate being so ticklish!!! He'll get what's coming to him very very soon!!! I didn't mind not playing Madden though. I'm just happy to get out of my house anytime I can.

I'm currently catching up on the Brotherhood 2.0 videos. I only started watching their channel in about November last year. I want to at least finish all of the B20 videos before I leave for Awanita so I don't forget what day I'm on. lol.

I'm excited. I'm mentally ready for the summer, but not physically. I still need to get all my toiletries, cclothes, and other such things. Three more weeks!!!

Oh my brother got an internet connector for the Wii, so if you want have Wii wifi, and you want a friend, send me your friend code. I don't really know which friend code I should get. The only games I have that you can play online are Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Pokemon Battle Revolution.

I do not have church tonight. Longer nap time!!! yes!!!

So I'm going to get off here.

I miss BEDA. I like having to rack my brain for things to blog about. It's been almost a week and a half maybe even two weeks...And I can't think of what to talk about!!!! How sad is that?

I did have an idea yesterday, but I want to wait till I have my thoughts all written down on paper about that subject. It will be interesting. Who knows. I might even use that topic to make my come back onto vlogging. Exciting stuff.

Well until next time

Much love and best wishes

DFTBA
~ALicia~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, if only I could...

I am SO READY for summer. How's it going?