Friday, May 22, 2009

Probably one of my last blogs...

...before I leave for the summer. I'm excited and raring to go, but I'm also afraid of making the same mistakes I did last summer.

But I am finally going to stand up for myself, and I am not letting anybody use me or push me around. Heck no!!!

Well I've had a pretty busy week, or at least it was busier than it normally is.

Went with my mom to the Saturn of Greenville Tuesday to figure out that she needed a new Fuel pump. With a rental Kia we went to Books-A-Million(I'd live in there if I could!!!), and before we even went in noticed the car had a nail. We still went in the store, and I got myself a copy of Maureen Johnson's book "Devilish". I got it for only 3 dollars. Yay for bargain books!!!

We then spent about 30 minutes looking for the car rental place. Found it and then got ourselves a Suzuki.

We went back to Saturn on Thursday to pick up mom's car, which she was super happy about. lol.

We went back to Books-A-Million, so we could look around more. I already knew what I was going in for though. I brought my wallet, and I bought myself "Paper Towns" by John Green. I'm so excited to read it!!! I do have to wait to read it because I told myself I'd read through The Harry Potter series before I left in honor of the movie that is coming out next month, and because I can't have non Christina books there. I'm still bringing "Paper Towns" and "Devilish". I need something to do on my days off, and free time...If I get any.

I went for a walk once my mom left for work. I checked the mail, got the newspaper, and read that the Easley Band Concert was that night. I had no idea what-so-ever. So I rushed to get ready, and called Kathryn up.

We went to Dunkin Donuts before and got ourselves some flatbread sandwiches. They were yummy!!

The Band Concert was Amazing. They played some really great songs, and they played it well. I really liked when the Wind Ensemble played Vesuvius. They played it really well.

Today, I went to play Ultimate Frisbee. I've been wanting to play the game since February. I love it!!! It's one of my favorite sports to play. I always look forward to playing. This was my only chance of playing.

We were suppose to record tonight, but there was a change of plans. Jason and maybe Brandon are going to the Spineshank show tonight. I'm glad for that because I'm so sore!!!

Right now I am listening to Harry and the Potters. This weekend is leaky Con, and I wish I was there!!! One day I will go no matter what!!! I will go and there is nothing anybody can do to stop me!!!

Tomorrow, since the guys moves the recording to tomorrow, I might go to Symon and Alex's joint birthday party, but I don't know how I'm going to work that out.

It's at these moments I wish I could drive. I hate having to rely on other people. It sucks!!!

Oh well.

Sunday I finally get to go to Mellow Mushroom. I'm excited about that!!! I'm gonna be chillin' with Kathryn, Will, and a whole bunch of our others friends. It's going to be great!!!

Well I've chatted enough.

I'm going to post two videos right now.

The funny one, which I think anyone will like even if you're a Twilight fan or not. It's got the guy who played James in the movie, and a group of Twilight Tweens girls. What follows is just pure hilarity!!


And this next video is a song I really like from the musical group that got me into music in the first place. I relate to this song a lot, and I think any girl that doesn't like to dress up will relate to it too!



Well I hope you enjoyed those.

Until next time

Much love and such.
DFTBA
~Alicia~

No comments: