Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So in nearly half a week...

...I'll be gone. I will go off for my second adventure as Summer Staff at Awanita Valley Christian Retreat Center.

I am hoping like I've said plenty of times before to make this go around a lot better than the last. Why you ask? Because last summer, I didn't act like myself.

I was a completely different person, and I didn't like who I was. I'm just hoping that they don't think that the way I acted last summer was who I am. This summer, I'm going to show them who I really am, and if they don't like it they can bite me...jk jk lol.

Anyways, I'm really excited...except for the packing part. I hate packing. That means I have to clean my room, so I can find everything. lol. I'm not very good at keeping my mind on one particular thing. I'm pretty sure you can tell by most of my blogs. lol.

Sunday was a very fun day. We, that is Kathryn, Will, Alex, Ryan, Abi, Allie, Tori, and myself went to Mellow Mushroom (I finally got to go!!!), Got to Shake hands with Clint Unicorn, as I posted in my last blog. Clint told me to post a blog that says just that and nothing else so I did. lol.
After pizza, we went to Coffee Underground. Allie, and Tori left after that, and the rest of us went to Falls park. That was an interesting trip. It was dark, and we ended up getting quite scarred. That's all I'm going to expand on that.

It was quite a hilarious night, and it was full of funny quotes. I wrote down what I could remember, but not enough to make into a post.

I have quite a bad memory.

Anyway. Thursday is the final Sunday School outing with our current Sunday school teachers Tony and Lisa. That makes me sad. I mean I've been used to them for the past few years. It will be really weird getting used to the new teachers.

Friday is my friends birthday party. It's at her house, and it's in walking distance so I don't have to worry about a ride!!! YES!!! It's hard for someone to go to a person party without a ride.

Saturday is my last recording of the podcast until August. It's also the half way through the year party for the podcast. lol. We've been going strong for 26 weeks!!! hopefully we'll go for much longer. Much much longer!!!

Sunday is church of course. It's graduation recognition service, so that means in orchestra we're playing...Pomp And Circumstance!!!! Whoop Whoop! lol. I don't have a part...unless Darian makes one.

Well I am listening to one of the best Trock bands out there...Actually the only one I know of. Chameleon Circuit!!!! They are awesome!!! Their cd comes out June 2nd and that sucks for me!!! I will have to wait till August to get it. :(

Well I've got to go.

Until next time

Much love
DFTBA!
~Alicia~

No comments: