Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Day Wasted. (BEDA #6)

Have you ever spent an entire day working on something, and you wake up the next morning to find that all your work was for not because their is not a trace of it left?

That's what happened to my Pokemon game... 11 hours down the drain. Apparently the save function is faulty because it saved and I turned it off and turned it back on to play some more (addiction at work), and it was perfectly fine. I guess if it is left alone for a while it just says, "Hey this person will never play me again. I might as well just wipe my memory clean. That will show them!"

Oh well. I can either play the game and leave my Game Boy on until I am done with the game, or just wait until my brother gets to transfer all of his level 100 pokemon and really rare items from Silver onto his game. I have no idea how long that will take because he still has yet to send me the picture of the theater sign. I think I might just go do that one myself.

*Goes to fetch Eric's cell phone*

Success! Now I just need to send it to my email address, save it to my computer, and then I can post it!!!


So now we are probably going to get more calls about what is playing because our sign is no longer capable of doing so. haha

I had a conversation with Killian tonight about my thoughts on Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Dance Dance Revolution when he was driving me home (I'll post my thoughts on those later on this week). It was pretty interesting because he somehow segued it into a conversation about the Killer's music video for Human. I love having conversations that can just weave into one another. I tend to have those kinds of conversations with Killian and the guys a lot which is why I like hanging out with them.

I think I am going to post a Killer's video since I did just mentioned that I talked about them today. haha Except I'm not going to post Human. I am going to play what I think is their weirdest video. It's "Spaceman" from the album "Day & Age"
Day & Age


Well I hope you all have a great rest of the night, and Peace Out!

DFTBA
~Alicia~

2 comments:

Lydia said...

OH NO!!! I'm so sad about your game!! That sucks so much! D:

That sign is intense!

This video is so crazy. I love it!

See you tomorrow!! :)

Meg Norris said...

I feel like I'd love the Killers if I got into them but I have such a hard time getting started into new bands. Blahh.
Also, BOOO about the game!! STupid stuff like that is why I can't play--I was always one of those kids who threw the nintendo controller into the wall as hard as she could when she couldn't beat a level...