Saturday, April 16, 2011

The thought machine is working! (BEDA #16)

I just had a few good ideas on blog posts and I just wrote them down so that while I am at work, I can start writing them. Why am I not posting them now? The reason being is that I want these blogs to portray my full opinion, and if I were to write about it on the fly (like I did for the Guitar Hero/Rock Band blog) then my opinion would probably be lost in translation. I have a hard time concentrating on one topic that it is hard for me to get it out properly without first writing all the thoughts out and organizing them. For a person that has such a messy, cluttered room, I sure do like to organize my thoughts a lot. I still have yet to understand how my brain likes to function.

Anyway. It is Record Store Day which I am happy about and sad about. I am happy because Indie Record stores are finally starting to get the recognition that they deserve! I'm sad because Wild Flag (A new band that has both Carrie Brownstein and Janet Weiss of Sleater-Kinney) is releasing a limited edition 7-inch record today, and I have no way of getting to the nearest record store that is carrying it. I wanted it so BAD!!! I'm not sure if they are going to be releasing it online to buy, or if it is just a Record Store exclusive, but all I know is that I want it!!! I hope Earshot doesn't sell out f it, and keeps it until I get a chance to buy it. That is way too wishful thinking. It's all about being positive!

I lost 1.4 pounds at weight watchers today! I'm excited! If I lose 1.8 at the next meeting I would have lost 30 pounds so far! That's a little under half of my goal weight!!! Let's just hope that I can lose that, and lose weight while I am in New Hampshire!

Today's music video is from Incubus. I have been in an Incubus mood lately. The video is "Warning" and it is off their album Morning View. I really love the building of the song. The more it goes, the more intense it gets! Also the girl in this video is quite creepy. I wouldn't want her near me. haha
Morning View


Well I need to start heading to work.

DFTBA
~Alicia~

No comments: