Sunday, April 24, 2011

These are slow times there's no denying. (BEDA #24)

You see what I did there? I took Rufus Scrimgeour's first line of Deathly Hallows pt. 1 movie and applied it to how today went. It just felt like a really long, slow day, but finally work is back to normal. Spring break for the high schoolers in our county is over which means back to weekend working until summer. I'm not happy about that because that is less money to be made, but at the same time I am tired of babysitting teenagers. haha

I vacuumed the lobby today, and it took me about an hour to do the entire floor. When it came time to empty out the dirt chamber/filter, I went outside to empty both of them. Wouldn't you know that the wind was blowing, and no matter where I moved the wind seemed to want to constantly blow at me. It took a while to clean the filter of all the dust, and by the end of it I felt like a chimney sweeper that's how covered I was. From now on, I am emptying it out inside away from the wind.

I just finished watching Deathly Hallows pt 1 with my mom. It was mom's first time watching it. It was my fourth time watching it, and I still cried at all the sad bits. I don't think I've ever been able to say that about any movie. Normally if I cry at a part the first time, by the second time I'm ready for it and no emotions surface. It must be the fact that Harry Potter has such a special place in my heart that it will always pull emotions out of me no matter how many times I read it or watch it. That is what's so good about the Harry Potter series. The books/movies carry you into another world, and dwell in your soul. I'll be totally sad when it's all over this July. I just hope the fandom doesn't die out. That's my outlet. :)

Today music video is The Wallflowers "One Headlight". I love this song to pieces!!! It is just one of many masterpieces to come out of the 90's! I could listen to it for hours! It comes of their album "Bringing Down The Horse"
Bringing Down the Horse


It's time for me to go get some sleep. I have a long day of cleaning/packing to do tomorrow.

DFTBA!
~Alicia~

1 comment:

Graphics Design said...

These French people are in for the best movie finale ever! If you've read Deathly Hallows, you know what I mean. Us Potter fans are in for something wicked!

Awesome picture!