Friday, April 22, 2011

The zombies are coming!!! (Music video Friday BEDA #22)

My mom got my guitar last night from the theater, and I've been trying to play it ever since. It is kind of confusing, but I am finding it to be pretty fun. I can't wait until I get to play actual song which will probably be a long while. haha

Anyways!

The theme this week is ZOMBIES!!!! Don't judge me, the idea popped into my head last night. So I don't have a lot of time due to the fact that my brother didn't hook my internet back until I was about ready to leave for work, and that I just came home about an hour ago. Instead of the normal five videos, I am going to shrink it down to four. That way I can still probably post this before midnight.

The first video is "Big Brat" by Phantom Planet. I was listening to this song when the idea popped into my brain. The video starts off with people getting ready to film a short zombie film. It isn't until the very end of the video that you get to see the zombies. I won't ruin the ending, but it is adorable...for zombies.


The second video is Wednesday 13's "I Walked With A Zombie". I really like this video because it reminds me of a classic zombie movie. The song is also really cool.


How could I have a list about zombies without including Rob Zombie! The song "Living Dead Girl" has been one of my favorites for a very, very long time. I really love this video for the fact that it is true to the decade they are portraying. It's a silent film style video set in a circus and the living dead girl is the main attraction. It's awesome! Some people think the song is about necrophilia, and some think it is about a guy who is in love with a heroin addict. Either way I still love it no matter what it is about.


And last but certainly not least we have the most well know zombie music video ever. It's Michael Jackson's "Thiller" This is probably the most iconic music video of the last century. I don't think any video would beat it out. I could have a word vomit about how awesome this video is, but I am sure you all know why it's awesome anyway. I also don't want to bore you. However if you have a short attention span when it comes to music videos, this one may not be your cup of tea.


Well I hope you enjoy all of these videos.


DFTBA
~Alicia~

No comments: