Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Doctor Who season starts TONIGHT! (BEDA #23)

I am so excited!!! I've been waiting for this since Christmas!!! I have a feeling that I am going to be at the edge of my seat for every single episode, but I am like that with every single episode I've ever watched. :)

I have been kind of avoiding the internet all day because I actually have friends who live in the UK, and I know they are going to watch it. I also have a lot of friends who will be downloading it off torrents to watch it early. (I probably will as well, but at the moment I am getting ready for work). I won't get to see the episode until after I get home from work which could be at exactly 10 pm if I can find a ride home, or midnight when my boss gets off work so that I will have a ride home. Either way I am going to watch it the moment I get home. I may have church tomorrow morning, but I can run of five hours sleep no problem. I did it last Sunday. :) Though if I get off work before ten and get home before Doctor Who ends, I am going to wait until five minutes after. I'm really weird about spoiling myself. I don't even like watching a movie or listening to a song unless it has started at the beginning, even if I have seen/heard them before.

I am having so much fun learning guitar. I have started learning how to switch chords fluidly, but I am having a slight problem with it. I think with practice it will be better, but I am not quite ready to start playing songs yet. I think that is what's driving me to keep learning. I also don't want it to be a waste of 150 dollars.

Also last night I won my very first bid on ebay. It was for blue pirate dreads from one of my favorite Real World/Road Rules Fresh Meat 2 contestants! She has only made two of these blue dreads, and I will be the only one to own them!!!! How awesome is that!!! They will make a fine addition to my Ravenclaw outfit for leaky con!!!

Today's video is a song that I have always loved, and the name of it kind of relates to what I am going to be doing today. Pantera is by far one of my favorite metal bands. It's just a shame I never had a chance to meet Dimebag Darrell (R.I.P.). He was such a genius, and from what I could gather from every interview I've seen him in a really nice down to earth guy! He is still missed to this day! The Song is "Walk" and it is off their album "Vulgar Display Of Power"
Vulgar Display of Power


Well I am going to go back to watching doctor who and making things for the craft fair so that I can earn my 50 dollars for the final battle...hopefully.

DFTBA
~Alicia~

No comments: