Monday, April 18, 2011

It's just one of those days!(BEDA #18)

If you didn't read the blog that I posted at 1:30 am yesterday morning, it pretty much was just me saying that I was going to be gone all day. Getting an opportunity to work from open to close is awesome. More hours for me means more money in my bank account, but working with only a few hours of sleep is hard. By the end of the night I started feeling loopy. It was funny.

The only thing about yesterday was one customer. He was this tall kind of built bald guy with a lot of piercings. When he first came in, we were all in the office waiting to go clean. I saw him and started walking out of the office and I was about two feet away from the opening to the concession/box office area, and he yells out with this high pitch voice "Can I get some service?" I said yes, and he asked about what times we are open tonight. He comes in about an hour later, buys his ticket, and walks on. He then comes back to the concession area, and he mumbles his order. All I hear from his mouth is "large cherry icee coke cherry." I don't know if this is the lack of sleep taking affect, but I ask him what was that? He looks at me (Mind you he is wearing sunglasses), and says in a tone that insinuates that I am complete idiot, "Cherry Icee, Large Cherry Coke." I got him his order, and he handed me his card. I swiped it once and it wouldn't work. I swiped it up, down, rubbed the black stripe on the back, and did every trick in the book on my machine. Sometimes the card machine attached to the concession screen doesn't pick up well, and the card looked worn, so I ended up having to use the tel-check machine in the back. He started talking crap about me. The only thing I heard myself was "That card is new too." I come back with his card and receipt, and when he is out of ear shot I say, "What a total asshole." I ask Chris what he was saying. He told me that he was saying things about how slow I was, and calling me a grandmother. I turn to Eric and ask, Should I know that guy?" thinking it was a family relative from my dads side of the family, and Eric said, "I thought you knew him". The guy was using my name since I had my name tag on. Eric told me that how come I couldn't get the card the work the first time like it did for box. So this guy was talk crap about me when my back was turned, using my name to make it look like we knew each other, and didn't have the balls to say any of it to my face. Maybe he has a girlie voice for a reason. There is no reason to tear me down for the fact that the machine wouldn't work in my favor. I really hope that he doesn't have children. He is a horrible jerk, and I'm sure his spawn would be too. I was pissed off at first, but then I realized that the guy wasn't able to say any of the stuff to my face. Just shows that he is a pussy. Next time he comes in and tries to pull that BS on me, I will not have it.

Sorry about that long story/rant. I had to get it out so that I will be in high spirits for tomorrow.

I did have a good day today. Went for a walk, didn't have any horrible customers, and I got to see my friend Bippy for a little bit.

Tomorrow I am going hiking with two of my friends (well that is if one of them has convinced the other one to go. If not it will just be two of us.) I'm excited. I haven't been hiking since the first year that I worked at Awanita. I still need to get some stuff together, but other than that I am ready! I am going to record some footage, so I can put together either a vlog, or a thoughts from places video. Oh exciting!

Tonight's video is the song that I always listen to when I am angry. It calms me down strangely. It's Limp Bizkit with "Break Stuff" off their album "Significant Other". Now I know what you are saying. "Limp Bizkit sucks1 How could you listen to them?" They were at one point good. It was everything after he album "Chocolate Starfish and The Hot Dog Flavored Water (Which is still one of my favorite names for an album!) that sucked. My favorite part of this video is 1:02 into it. Wes Borland was a weird genius. When he left, that is when things went down hill for Limp Bizkit. Seeing Paulie Shore prance around with a wig and then twirl around with his underwear showing is pretty great too! Either way this is still a good song to listen to when you are angry, and nothing can change that really.
Significant Other


Well I am going to go finish getting things together. Peace out!

DFTBA
~Alicia~

No comments: