Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Stop wasting my balls!" (BEDA #12)

I have always found listening to my brother complain about the events that happen in the videos games that he don't benefit him very entertaining, but hearing him yell out "Stop wasting my balls" takes the cake! I could help but to laugh, and I am really glad he waited until after I had taken my sip of tea. Obviously he is talking about Pokemon Black. It took him a lot of pokeballs to catch one pokemon, and he ended up catching it with the second worst pokeball available in the game. I pointed and laughed at him!!!

I just finished watching The Biggest Loser, and when I say just finished it I mean like 40 minutes ago. Anyway. In the show, they are on vacation in New Zealand. I am rather jealous of them. A few of the contestants gained weight, and that is what I am afraid of every time I go on vacation. Even though I am always walking and being active, I tend to over eat just a bit. I don't think I have come back from a vacation, and lost weight. I would love too. I hope that since I am going with my mom, who is not only on this weight lose journey with me but will also be training to walk her first 5k since having her knee surgery, that I will have a better chance of staying on track. Now the only time I will be full on worried is when I go to the Beach at the end of May and at Leaky Con. I won't let the worrying get to me until I am on the scale, but I just want to prove to myself that I can go enjoy myself without totally going overboard with food.

I started running today. My mom and I went to the track, and I told her that I want to run a 5k. Unfortunately the 5k my mom is going to be apart of is on the day after I leave for the beach. That doesn't mean I can't get something good from this. I have been wanting to get into running for a long while now. This being said, I need a stellar running/walking playlist. The songs I have so far are "Gotta Get Thru This" by Daniel Bedingfield, "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" by Kylie Minogue, and "Raise Your Glass" by P!nk. That's not much of a playlist. I need some good song suggestions. If you all could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Today music video is an in-studio music video. It's by the band Love You To Death and the song is "99 Lives" That is one of my favorite songs by them. It is the rerecorded version of the song, and it is amazing both ways (That's what she said). The Original is off the album "CheeROCKracy", and this version is on their iTunes exclusive "R.I.P, Cupcake" EP.




I am going to get back to making my playlist. I have 7000 songs to rifle through, so I am bound to get a decent playlist, right?

DFTBA!
~Alicia~

No comments: