Saturday, April 16, 2011

This is an early post! (BEDA #17)

I am writing this blog so early because I have a long day ahead of me.

First I am going to church around 9:15 for sunday school and morning service. From there I am going to straight to work. I will be working from 12:30 to close which is practically midnight. I will not be home all day. I was originally just going to work from 3:45 to close, but I took someone's hours on top of mine. I don't mind because I need the hours and money that comes along with it. :)

I am kind of sad that I am not going to be hanging out with my friends like I do every Sunday night, but sometimes you have to do what you've got to do. I'm sure they will be glad for a night without a girl around.

I would make a longer blog, but I am tired and I have to wake up in six or so hours. I'm not looking forward to being up for so long with little sleep.

The video of the day is a song that my boss actually played earlier tonight while she was counting down her register. It's Rob Zombie's "More Human Than Human" from the album "Astro Creep: 2000"
Astro Creep: 2000 -- Songs of Love, Destruction, and Other Synthetic Delusions of the Electric Head


It's 1:30 am in the morning and my brother just flipped out because he saw a spider. It sounded like he was falling down. It's so funny hearing him freak out when he sees a spider. :)

Good night everyone!

DFTBA
~Alicia~

No comments: