Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Argh!!!!

I missed posting yesterday!!! Dang it! lol.

I was extremely sick yesterday, and I'm better today. That and my brother was rearranging his room, s he restricted the computer from me. :(

Anyway.

Nothing new has happened. I'm excited for the week to come.

New Whitest Kids U' Know tonight.

Hopefully I'll be able to go hang out with Jennifer Wednesday or Thursday. Which ever is best for her schedule. She has exams this week so hopefully, she won't be to bogged down, but if she is, I don't want to be a nuisance. Saturday, my mom's boyfriend's sister, and family are going to be having a birthday/mothers day bash. There are four people in that family that having birthdays in the next coming day's so I'm looking forward to that. I mean they are like family to me.

Sunday is the Youth choir end of the year party. The youth choir has done a really great job this year, and I think they deserve some time to relax and have fun.

With all that happening, I don't even know if I'll be able to record the podcast this week. I wish I could say I could schedule around for the podcast, but it's time I finally had me time, and let my life revolve around other things. Don't get me wrong, I love the podcast, and the guys are awesome, it's just I've scheduled around around it for a while now, and it's one more month before I go to Awanita, and that will pretty much be my entire summer. I need to hang out with my friends while I can.

Well, I have to go. The Zyntec(sp?) is starting to make me drowsy!!!


Until next time

Much love
~Alicia~

No comments: