Friday, April 17, 2009

Haha!!!

I was so desperate to do something today cause I knew I would get bored, and guess what? I'm still bored, but Angie is going to come pick me up, and I'm going to camp Awanita for the night!!! Yippy Skippy.

It's not like I won't be there for 10 weeks this summer, right?

She needs help with inventory, painting, and all that good stuff to get ready for the summer. I might as well. I have nothing else planned for tonight or the greater part of tomorrow. The only other thing I have tomorrow is the Podcast, and that won't be till around eight or nine at night. Maybe even later.

I need to cut my nails. They are getting a bit long.

I also have to do research before Angie comes get me, so I won't have to worry about it at all tomorrow.

I really should pack.

I'm sorry about this one being a really random thought blog.

I've been really scatter brained lately. I'm also going back and forth from different pages. I can never really just focus on typing and finishing a blog post without being distracted.

I better go.

But I do have a video for everyone.

This song has been stuck in my mind...well the beat of it anyway. It took me about 3 days before I knew what it was. That bothered me, and when I figured it out I was super duper happy.

It's a video from Sunshine Taylor. The song is from a group called Little Birdy and the song is "Bodies". I really like the song, and I can't find it anywhere!!!! If you know where I can find it, please tell me.


Hope you enjoy.


Until next time

Best Wishes
~Alicia~

P.S. Diablo Cody is one of the best writers ever!!! Case and point...United States Of Tara, and of course Juno!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are little birdy not available on itunes over there??

anyway, their website is littlebirdy.net.au and they are just about to release their 3rd album called Confetti. The track "bodies" was on their second album, Hollywood.

good luck.