Thursday, April 23, 2009

DFTBA!!!

So I just got done watching Hank Greens new song, and video for...of course "DFTBA" It was amazing. Have you seen this video? Well I'm posting it right here!!!



Seriously!!! It's freakin Awesome!!! Makes me even prouder to be a Nerdfighter!!! I never knew Hank could rap! lol.

Anyway.

My brother complains to much. He asked me why don't I put on my clothes in the bathroom right after I take a shower. Umm I don't find it comfortable. He just doesn't understand other people's personal preference. He's just a weird guy!

Oh!!! I got the new Ben Lee cd "The Rebirth Of Venus" in the mail yesterday. I have to review it before Tuesday. The reason being is that it comes out on Tuesday. I have listened to it, and it is fantastic...Now I just have to wirte the review. Here's to good luck for my first ever album review. Hopefully I can do a good job, and give Ben Lee some Justice!!!

Well I have to go do so reseacrh for the podcast, because I haven't done a single bit and I'm probably leaving in about thirty minutes to an hour.

So until next time.

DFTB DFTB DFTBA!!!!
~ALicia~

No comments: