Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Tuesday...

...and some how I am on the computer. Yeah I have no idea why? It just so happens that I think God wants me to be able to complete the BEDA challenge I set for myself. lol. My brother is on his way to the Theater (where he works) to exchange quarters for dollars, so he can go by more RAM for his computer. He got the game "The Last Remnant" for windows. Which means I'm going to have to get used to...again...Windows Vista. I had just gotten used to XP, and now I have to change my mind set. Oh how I dislike changing computer settings. lol

Anyway. Yesterday, my friend Nicole (A.K.A Symon) and I went around various locations in Easley and filmed ourselves randomly dancing. Boredom makes you do really weird stuff. The various locations include; The High School, one of the elementary schools, three locations at the park, three spots in Wal-Mart, two spots at Downtown Easley, in front of a pasture with cows, and at a friends house. It was quite fun, and I enjoyed myself completely. I can't wait to start editing it, and letting people see how bored we really get. I'd edit it now, but I have no idea how long I have on the computer. I will start editing on Friday, and hopefully be done by then.

Tonight, I will be watching The Whitest Kids U Know. I will also be watching the IFC Music Blast, so I can find bands that i could possibly ask to feature on my radio show. I need to find more bands.

Oh and a few days ago, I got my first follower (Or at least it's the first one to show up on my dashboard.) I just want to thank all of you that read my blog. I never thought that anyone would be interested in reading it at all. Everytime I get a comment, it just makes my day! So thanks again!!! :)

Well I'm going to go.

Until next time (hopefully tomorrow lol)

Best Wishes
~Alicia~

No comments: