Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Difference of opinion.

I like what Delightfully mediocre said in a comment to my last blog. She said that she considers disappointment and rejection a difference of Opinion. I find that to be more opptimistic and doesn't hurt as much to think of it like that. SO I'd like to thank you first before I start telling you what happened. By The way on her Last.fm she has a picture of Amelie, which so happens to be my favorite Foreign movie. So Delightfully Mediocre...You are awesome in my book!!!

Anyway. Like I said in my blog post yesterday, I said I was going to tell this guy that I like him (I'd like to keep his name a secret.) Anyway I wanted to tell him in person so badly, but I'm the biggest wuss ever. I decided to ask him if he'd be online in the allotted time slot (Because my brother wasn't home in between that time.) So he got on about 4:50ish. So we talked about random stuff for an hour, and when it was time for me to go, I made the stupid mistake of saying. oh I forgot to tell you what i wanted to tell you. and he asked if I had time. I said I guess. I wanted to tell you this yesterday, but I think I kind of like you.

All he said was ok. I then said I better go cya.

I feel like such an idiot. I now have to see him at orchestra practice tomorrow. It's going to be so awkward, and I'm going to be so embarrassed. That's why after I got offline, I watched as much IT Crowd as I could, so I could take my mind off of the situation that wouldn't have happened if I didn't all of a sudden get brave.

I guess God didn't want us together like that. Maybe we were just meant as friends. I just hope we can stay friends and no be so awkward around each other.

Anyway. My brother doesn't have to work tomorrow, so I more than likely will not be able to blog tomorrow. *tear* So much for wanting to complete BEDA. I knew it was going to be an almost impossible feat for me to complete. At least I tried!!! I can at least keep my promise that I made about blogging ever day that I am on the computer.

Other than that I have just been watching The IT Crowd, and I started to watch Bleach (The Japanese version. I watched one episode of the English version, and hated the voice overs.)

Well I have to wrap this up. I'm about to go hang out with my friend Nicole. I need it!!!

1 comment:

notasecretagent said...

;) Thanks - Amelie is one of my favorites, too!

And I'm sorry to hear about the difference of opinion. Maybe he has to think about it - guys can be weird like that and not realize how what they say (or type) can be interpreted. Or maybe he just needs to process it! Or maybe he's just not ready for someone liking him right now. You never know - in any case, I hope you don't feel too down about it and that tomorrow's awkwardness is minimal. Hang in there!