Thursday, April 9, 2009

When Judgement Comes...

So I didn't get to blog here yesterday, but I still got to blog on my profile on Maureen Johnson's ning. I still have blogged everyday this month so far. I am hoping to keep it up!!
So yesterday. I had orchestra practice because This Friday we are going to be having a Tenebrae service. For those that don't know Tenebrae means the cross...from what I heard. So if you've been reading my blog you know that I was stressing about yesterday. I was afraid that my friend(Whom I told I kind of liked on Monday) would completely not talk to me because of what I said to him. I was also afraid of it being an awkward situation. Well Good news, It wasn't awkward at all. We talked like we normally would, and it seemed like it never happened. I'm super happy about that because he is a really good friend of mine, and I like talking to him about random things. So things are good, and I am not disappointed anymore. I would like to take it back yes, but it didn't seem to cause much damage. Though he is very good at hiding things, so who knows really.

Anyway. The reason for the name of this blog entry is because I recently joined a street team called System of Freaks. It's for the band Mary Magdalan. Her music is awesome. I like it a lot, and makes me want to do what makes me happy with myself. I am proud to be a member of the street team, and I'm ready to spread the word of her music, and to make a difference for music I like. Though it's metal, so most of my friends would not listen to it, but I will find someone that will.

I have to get ready for my radio show, which is in an hour. I also have to research for the podcast, which we normally record on a Saturday, but we are having to record on a Thursday. I am hoping that they'll let me record on the Thursday of the weekend I'm going to Awanita. Or else I'll be absent for another show. lol.

Well I'm going to go.

Best Wishes
~ALicia~

No comments: