Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Quick...

...post because I have till my brother makes his bed. lol.

I've been having the same weird dream for the past few days. I'm in this huge room. I mean like it's like a mile long. In the middle of the room, there's a couch. I'm sitting there with a guy (Whom I can't see his face.) we are just chilling out and when I got to give him a hug, two people appear out of nowhere, and take him away. No matter how fast I run, I can never catch up. After a bit it gets to hard to breathe and I fall to my knees, and that's when I wake up.


I find it weird, and I thought I might share it with you all.

I'm currently drinking hot chocolate, and watching Robin Hood: Men In Tights.

I'm gonna go.

Peace out homies!!!
~Alicia~

1 comment:

notasecretagent said...

I haven't seen Men in Tights in a long time, such a great movie! :D