Sunday, April 26, 2009

Naps are good...

...especially right after a trip home from Awanita.

I had a fun this time...Well I always have fun, but this time I actually made an effort to talk with my friends. It was just five of us; Cassen, Sydney, Grayson, and new girl Katie, and myself. There were also two people came came for a little bit and their names were Noah, and Katrina I think. Anyway I got to have a conversation with Noah. He is pretty cool. He's a Business major at North Greenville. I told him that I wanted to get into photography as a back up, and go into film and hopefully become a music video director. HE asked me the one of the questions I could probably never answer. He asked what's your favorite music video. That's just as hard as me saying what my favorite song it. It really changes day to day. It's never the same. Anyway he said that one of his was "In The End" by Linkin Park...I could tell by his answer that we are going to get along just fine!!!

Anyway Saturday I had kitchen duty til after lunch, and then myself and Grayson got put on Zip line duty, so needless to say that I didn't get to go to Mr. Don's Funeral, but it was for the best. Somebody had to stay to keep the camp running.

I loved being at the zip line because I was outside enjoying the nice day, and it was just so peaceful. Even having to put all of the pulleys on the wire. I didn't care. That's what the good outdoors does to you!!!

Anyway that night. We had Bible study. I really wasn't "There". I could hear what Benny was saying, but it just went out the other ear. Hey at least I was awake. Grayson slept through it, and started snoring. lol. I wanted to throw a peppermint at him, but I decided to be nice.

After that, I got to talk with Cassen and Sydney, and we just had a ball. Cassen had gotten up to go get some kool-aid, and when he came back sydney was reaching for something, and Cassen said, "Don't put your thumb out under me before I sit down. That junk hurts. That's not for entering." Sydney and I just started busting out laughing. I had rice crispies in my mouth so I had to make sure I didn't breathe to hard or else they would fly everywhere that's how hard I was laughing. He also added to that, "I should get that tattooed on my back(Refering to "That's not for entering.)" And he also said "I was thinking about dying this green(Motioning towards pubic area), and get a tattoo that says don't walk on the grass." That comment ruined it a bit, but I was still in stitches. Cassen is just hilarious.

Anyway this morning, we had breakfast, and finished with kitchen work, and then headed home. :( I love being home, but I adore being with friends even more.

Once I got home I took a nap. Then woke up, and now I'm writing this. I have Church tonight. I need to talk to Jennifer tonight as well.

Anyway to leave you with something, here's a video I saw that I liked a lot. It's boring for the first forty seconds, but once it gets started it's quite great.



Until tomorrow...If I can wake up tomorrow.

Best Wishes
~Alicia~

1 comment:

notasecretagent said...

That video is nuts! How cool, thanks for sharing it. :)

I'm not sure what I'd say my favorite music video is, that's a tough question. Does MTV ever show videos anymore? I guess they don't really need to since everything is on YouTube, but I miss those days.