Thursday, April 16, 2009

The first part of this blog...

...is a question.

Ok so today my mom and I went to Jack and the Box. While waiting for the food at the drive-thru, I took the straw paper and tied it in a knot, and broke it. Now here's where the question comes into play. I was told this years ago, and I can't quite remember what the little trick thing was. Now the trick was you tie a knot into the straw paper, and rip it apart. Now I can't remember if you rip it apart and the knot stays together something happenes, or if you rip it apart and the knot doesn't stay together something good happens. I am just curious because for the first time ever in my exisitance I have ripped the paper apart, and the knot came unraveled!!! I just want to know if that's a good thing or bad thing.

I am so bad at all this superstitious stuff. I've never been a big believer in superstition. Now I'm not saying I don't like doing some of the things though. For instance, when I'm in the car with my friend Kathryn when we see a car with one headlight out we always say popeye, and kiss our hands and hit the roof of the car. That and I also like to say 11:11 make a wish. I believe I've done that in a past blog recently. lol.

Anyway. I need to get ready for my radio show which is in 20 minutes, and I also have to do more research for the podcast, which I'm assuming we are recording tonight...I haven't gotten the word yet.

I'm always the last to know everything...Well not everything. I'm just glad I have a friend that trusts me and knows he can confide in me that which he doesn't want anyone to know yet.

Well until next time

Best Wishes!!!
~Alicia~

No comments: