Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am trying real hard...

...to keep my eyes open. I almost drifted to sleep at lunch!!!

So, we didn't end up going to Mellow Mushroom at all. :( Oh well as long as they go before I leave for Awanita!!!

It was all good though. We got Papa John's pizza, and pretty much hung out for a while before we recorded the podcast. It was fun. Yesterday was all in all one of the best days ever!!!

It was also a very pretty day outside also!!!


I am though confused about something. I'd rather not say what it is, but I am confused.

Church service was really good.

My Sunday school class found out that the current teachers, Tony and Lisa, will not be teaching our class after June 1. That made me sad. Tony is a pretty awesome teacher, and Lisa is amazingly awesome. I don't want them to leave. They will be replace by another couple. I don't know about this, but if it is the will of the Lord I can't really complain about it.

I'm listening to "Accio Deathly Hallows" by Hank Green

I love that song!!!



Enjoy

I'm now going to go take a nap!!!!

Until next time.

Best Wishes
~Alicia~

1 comment:

notasecretagent said...

I'm re-reading Deathly Hallows right now! Ooohhh, so good.