Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random thoughts

- Reel Big Fish is one of the best ska bands ever!!!
- Typing with two fingers is way easier and faster for me then using all my fingers...though I sometimes miss some of the keys
- I am writing this at someone else's house
- I just finished typing out cleaning documents for Awanita
- I don't even think I'll finish typing this onto my blog before I have to go get ready for the podcast.
- I'm writing this at 2 o' clock. So if it says a different time, it's because I finally got on the internet.
- When I write with a felt tip pen, I feel like I'm apart of the show Ghostwriter. Man, that was an awesome show.
- I wish I could own a panda
- To play piano like Ben Folds would be freaking amazing!!!
- I really don't want to leave Awanita, but since this is posted that means I'm already home. :(
-One month and twelve days until summer.


Just so you know those were all written earlier today.

I just got back from Awanita, and I am now about to go take a shower and get ready to record the podcast.

Afterward...Mellow Mushroom!!!! I love it there.

I've had a great day so far...Let's hope that doesn't get ruined. lol.

until next time

Best Wishes
~Alicia~

No comments: