Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BEDA

BEDA is an acronym for Blog Every Day April. I figured this out through the Nerdfighter ning, and I thought I might give it a try...

Though for those of you that know I will not be able to write a blog post every day because of my brother.

It's his computer, and since he only really works during the weekends I'd only have those days to write a blog. SO I'm going to call my effort Blog Every Day That I'm On The Computer April, which ends up being BEDTIOTCA. That actually looks like it would be a really cool captcha.

Anyways Yesterday I started and finished a book my friend had to read for one of the coolest English teachers ever, Mr. Fish. The book is called "Anthem" by Ayn Rand. Yes I know it's only a hundred and 3 pages long, but I found it to be a very good book. I enjoyed it, and it made me think about what it would be like if that actually happened. I recommend it, and trust me it won't waste your life. I read it in an hour and a half (, but technically two hours because I had to take a break for supper.)

Tomorrow I have my radio show, and for the second week in a row, we are recording the podcast tomorrow as well. Now I'm not as stressed about it as I was last week, so that should make it a little bit better. I just need to remember to send the song I want to use to Jason...I'll just do that now.

Other than that I got my Awanita packet in the mail, and I am once again on Ropes course. I'm excited. One thing that shocked me was that Bama also signed up for ropes course too. I wish she would have told me. Oh well, it made for one good surprise to know that I'm not going to be out there in the ropes course alone and bored.

Well I have to go. It's almost time for church and I am not even ready. lol

No comments: