Saturday, April 11, 2009

Interesting day.

So I only have one hour to complete this blog before the end of the day!!! I got to make this quick!!!

Tenebrae went really well last night. I found it pretty ironic though that there was a huge thunderstorm going on during the performance. the power went out during one of the songs. It would have been really cool, if communion wasn't going on and people didn't need to walk around. Anyway. It was a huge storm. There were a few uprooted trees here and there. (11:11 make a wish)It's a good thing that it came and passed while everyone was inside. I got to talk to him, but it seemed like he wanted to leave pretty fast, so I'm going to assume that he was trying to avoid me.

Anyway. I promised myself that I wouldn't talk about guy stuff at all, but I had to throw that little factoid out there.

I got to hang out with my friend Bippy!!!
Yay bippy!





I haven't seen her in like forever almost. (almost 6 months.) We hung out for a bit. Walked through the woods. Watched Trod Monsoon (I think that's the name.) Went to Taco bell where I ate a bean burrito that did not sit well with my stomach. Went to Miracle Hill Thrift store. I like it, it's like goodwill without sales tax!!! I love any store that doesn't have tax. I'm so going there to get myself a tweed skirt!!! I want one so much. Then we went on a bike ride, where we met up with three of Bippy's friends and two girl that neither one of us knew. then rode the bikes back to her house. Watched an episode of The IT Crowd. Then her mom came home. after a bit, we went to Arby's, and then I came home. We really didn't have anything planned, but it was better than being at home by ourselves. It was just good to hang out with a friend. I haven't had that in a while.

All in all a good day. The only bad thing was the bike ride was hell to my pelvis. Sorry to be so blunt about it. Though it was a very fun scenic route. I guess it was the fact that I haven't ridden a bike in years. I'd say almost 10 years. lol

I hope to have a blog tomorrow. It just depends on if my brother works tomorrow. Tomorrow might be my last day, and then I think my streak will be over. :(

I finished it with 22 minutes to spare. YEAH!!!

Good night all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it girl! Keep the streak alive!

If you do, I'll send you a Taco Bell gift card. Wait, it's wrong to bribe in the name of BEDA.

You seems like a cool chick, and anyone who enjoys thrifting as much as I do is a-ok in my book! :)

Hope to be able to read more of your writings! Don't give up!