Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yo and Hello

haha I totally ripped off Kim from Radio Free Roscoe.

So today I went with my mom to the optometrist. One of the ladies said that I look sort of like her niece. As the appointment went on she said I was more and more like her niece. I found it weird. We got herself a pair of glasses, and she wanted me to help her pick it out.

My brother and I are having a yelling conversation about how I have trouble spelling words, and that he thinks he's a god at spelling words. So I quizzed him on a word about how to spell optometrist, and he was like Oh I can spell words I've seen before. I never have to use the word optometrist, so I don't know how to spell it. Then we went on saying how you don't use the word optometrist in everyday speech, and we said it enough to be able to have a week or two conversation using the word.

haha We argue about some of the weirdest things.


oh and apparently my oldest aunt got the nick-name betch. I don't know I'm just repeating what my mom said.

I just found out today that the co-founder of Camp Awanita Mr. Don passed away yesterday, so I will be keeping the Baltz family in my prayers. I hope I get to go to the funeral Saturday.

Well until tomorrow.

Buh-bye!!!
~Alicia~

No comments: