Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Is In The Air

..and I'm choking to death on it. Just kidding. lol. Just thought I'd use some of a lyric from one of my favorite bands Love You To Death (The actual lyric goes "Love is in the air and I'm choking to death on it)

Anyway it's day five of the BEDA. So far I'm in the clear of at least completing a week without missing a day. lol. *Thank goodness for Pickens County being on Spring break!*
After next Sunday, I'm not sure how things will go down.

I always love going to Church. Sunday's are one of my favorite days of the week. It's not only because I get to go to church, but I also get to dive into the word, and I get to see some of my closest friends. Great day so far.

It's such a beautiful day outside. I was happy that it was warm enough to go without a jacket.

So I'm in sort of a pickle so to speak. I like this guy, and I really want to tell him I like him...but I don't want to because it's so close to me going to Awanita. I don't want to doom any relationship, whether it be just friends or we actually start dating. I don't know. I've never been good with all this relationship stuff.

My friend Briana (Or Bippy) asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime this week. She's in Virgina right now for a Band trip. I haven't seen her in months. I miss that girl. We get confused for relatives so much. it's funny. She's awesome, and she's quite a fantastic guard girl!!! With her colorguard skills, she decreases world suck by a bunch!!!

I really have nothing to write about. I just wanted to keep up with the BEDA!!!

Best Wishes
DFTBA
~Alicia~

No comments: