Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a gloomy day...

...outside. I was hoping it would be a nice day outside like has been the past few days. I can't stand this Bi-Polar weather.

I am currently watching John Green talk about the stories and stuff in This is not Tom. I wanted to get involved in the riddles for this is not tom, but I suck at riddles. Puzzles I am really good at, but riddles confuse the crap out of me. I'm just glad they posted the chapters in a website called thisisnotforums.com so that way I can just read the story, and not have to slam my head against the desk figuring these riddles out.

I did get to g to dinner with my friend Jennifer last night, and I think it was needed. We've been wanting to hang out, but never got a chance to so it was very delightful to hang out with her. I think we both learned a lot about each other that we couldn't really talk about around other people. That's why I like hanging out with people one on one.

So I am to look up a video (on direct orders from Jennifer) on youtube called Mario Cart Love Song. I am going to post the video because I want those of you who haven't seen it to see it so that I won't be the only one who hasn't heard of it.





(Just got done listening to it.) Aww that is precious!!!

Oh well, that's really all.

I am hoping I get to post tomorrow. If there isn't a post here you can always check on my profile page on Maureen Johnson's ning.

Until next time

Best Wishes
~Alicia~

No comments: