Friday, April 12, 2013

BEDA 2013 #12: Tired as f*@k!

As I am writing this, I am eating Peanut butter pie...probably not the best thing for me to eat at 11:30 at night right before I go to bed, but it's delicious!

I don't know why, but all day I have just been really exhausted!  It really baffles me because I slept well last night.  I was woken up suddenly by my brother.  He has Wing Chun private lessons every Friday morning, and because of that I have to wake up an hour before he does so I can do my weigh-in stuff.  He knows that I do this, yet he decides to wake me up an hour before we have to be at his class.  Not only does he do that, but he decides to take a shower after he wakes me up.  The thing is I know that he was awake at 7 because he doesn't sleep at night.  He could have at least woken me up at 7:30.  I at least need to be awake for two hours before I drive or else I will want to fall asleep.  I hope he learns from this.  Since I was driving him, he was on my time for doing that.  I weighed myself, and took my time.  If he had a problem with it, then oh well!

Anyways.  I lost 3.6 pounds this week, so I am happy.

I hate it when it is really bright outside when I am driving.  If I forget to grab a pair of sunglasses, I tend to squint.  Once I start squinting, I have the urge to close my eyes and fall asleep.  I blame my sleepiness on the brightness outside.  I came home and took a nap while waiting for a package to come in.  That was fun.

Today's song is "Cheer Up" by Reel Big Fish.  I listened to this song earlier to cheer myself up from the disaster of a morning.  Reel Big Fish is my go to band to cheer myself up.  It's weird seeing as how most of their songs are quite depression almost.  Oh well.


Until tomorrow.

DFTBA

:)

No comments: