Monday, April 15, 2013

BEDA 2013 #15: Small accomplishment of the day.

I don't have much time to write this blog because I just got home...35 minutes after I was suppose to clock out.  I wouldn't be so flustered right now if I wasn't so close to going over our 28 hours week limit.  I just don't want to get yelled at.  Too much to do, and so little time to do it.  Maybe I should bit just a little bit less of a stickler to detail.  Oh well.

Since I don't have much time, the only thing I am going to do is my small accomplishment of the day.  I might do this more often or every day from now on.  It would be cool.

Well in 2009, I fractured my ankle, and since then I have't been able to stand on that foot on my tip-toe.  I like to dance just for fun when I am by myself, and I haven't been able to because it would hurt just for my foot to be even an inch off the ground without hurting.  Even wearing high heels hurt my ankle.  Well Today was the first time I have gotten to stand on it on it's tip-toe.  That made me happy because I have missed being able to do certain dance moves.  I don't know if it is because I have been working out, or if it just because I am a little bit lighter.  I don't care, but I am excited!  It opens up a bunch of new workouts for me to do.

Today's song is Don Henley's "All She Wants To Do Is Dance".  The song speaks for itself.  All I want to do is dance!  Also this has been one of my favorite songs since I was a little girl, so I am also happy to share with people my favorite songs!


I made it just in time, and now until tomorrow.

DFTBA

:)


No comments: