Sunday, April 7, 2013

BEDA 2013 #7: Book buying Sunday.

Today has been a pretty busy day.  It is another one of those days where I have to post early because I go into work at 5, and I am not sure I will be able to post before midnight.  So here I am with half a day under my belt, and I would like to think I got a lot done.

My mom and I went to go work.  It is the first time this month that I have gotten to do a full workout.  I needed it badly because I feel so much better.  I love it when a work out makes you feel a lot more energized.  That feeling is my drug.  I don't need marijuana, alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs at all.  I get my adrenaline fix with making myself healthy.

After working out we went to Wal-mart to get blinds and toilet paper.  We came out with way more than we wanted too.  That always happens.  At least most of the time it is things we use up pretty quickly.

We went home so I could shower, and we then went to the Library 1st Sunday book sale.  It probably isn't the safest place for me to go because I always want to buy books, and the books are very cheap.  I bought 8 books 7 of those books for me, and one for my friend.  I was going to go on a book buying ban, but that will never happen for me.  haha

The only thing I am hoping for at work tonight is that I work with people who go to work.  Like I said yesterday, I don't like having to pick up people's slack.  Since it is Sunday, I have a feeling that it won't be too terribly busy for the seven o'clock rush due to evening church services.

Hopefully after work I will be able to hang out with Patrick, and some of our friends.  Patrick works twelve and a half hour shifts on the weekends, works either Monday's or Wednesday's for ten hours, and has classes Tuesday's and Thursday's for six hours (Well starting back up this week due to spring break being this past week.), so I have a feeling he will be exhausted tonight.  If he is asleep, I can always just go visit them by myself, but I would like him to be able to hang out as well.  These are friends that I met through him, and they will be moving to Florida in the next coming month, so I don't want him to miss some of the last times we will get to hang out with them for a long while.

Well It is about time for me to actually go to work.  I love living five minutes away from where I live.  It is very convenient.

Today's song of the day is "Ready For The Floor" by Hot Chip.  This song is very cool.  In fact I am really enjoying all of the Hot Chip songs I have been listening to.  They are a very awesome band.  The music video is pretty awesome as well. Very Batman like, and I love it so much!


Anyways until tomorrow (And hopefully a little bit more entertaining)

DFTBA

:)

No comments: