Tuesday, April 23, 2013


I have been bad these past two days when it came to blogging.  Sunday, I only wrote a couple of sentences, and yesterday I didn't even write a blog.  Every time I have done Blog Every day in April or August or National Novel Writing Month (Or NaNoWriMo), I always find out exactly where my creative limits are.  It is always either the second to last week or the last week that I get extremely burnt out on writing.  Whether I want to or not though I always try and finish no matter what.  I like to write, and doing these month long writing sprees, it helps my writing more and more.  I love doing them, and even though I always get a little tired of writing, it makes me better.

Today I am hanging out with my friend who is leaving us on Thursday to move to Florida.  I am very sad about it, but I know that it is the best thing for her, and her future.  She is excited that she will get to go to school while she is there, and pursue the career that she has told me she has been wanting to do for a long time.  I am very proud of her for taking this leap because it is hard to leave a place you have gotten comfortable with for years, but I think she will do great things.  She won't be alone down there.  She has family to stay with, and if I get the chance, I will be visiting her as much as I possibly can.

I am going to end this blog now because I want to post how I am frustrated at my brother for this week in general, and how one of Patrick's friends just keep using him yet he continues to give them money, but I would probably get even more pissed off.

On that note, I am going to go.

Today's music video is "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit.  I am in one of those moods where I want to break everything, and not feel bad about it.  I think this song conveys my frustrations right now.


Until Tomorrow

DFTBA

:)

No comments: