Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BEDA 2013 #16: Cleaning and reorganizing my bookshelf.

I just now realized that I have yet to write a blog today...It is a good thing I looked at the clock when I did. haha

So basically the title tells you what my day has consisted of.  I have been needing to clean my room for the longest time, and I finally have a day off to do so!  Last time I worked on my room, I cleaned out my closet, and put my sock drawer in there to give me more room to work with.  Today I worked on shredding receipts and other things that have my personal information that I no longer have a use for, and the major thing being reorganizing my book shelf.  It has basically been collected more and more books, and the way I had it before made it hard to have everything shelved neatly.  Before going from top to bottom I had: my J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter Shelf on top. The books I have read with the small paperbacks lying down stacked on top of each other against the right wall and in alphabetical order. The first row of unread books all paperback just like the read shelf, but in no order. my second row of unread books with the normal row of books and two tall stacks of books in front of it. The bottom row consisting of random magazines, d.i.y. books, cook books, exercise books, year books, and random notebooks.  I organized it to all be in alphabetical order, except my top shelf.  It is still my potter shelf, but with a few added favorites to help fill space until I get books 6 and 7 back of Harry Potter (Griffin if you are reading this, which I doubt you are, I would like them back please.  They miss their home, I can feel it...Yeah I'm crazy, so what?).  Here is what it looks like after I organized it.
Those are my dreads in the middle shelf.  And the book that is lying down on the second shelf is the book I am currently reading, I just wanted to make sure I fit it into the shelf.

Well I better get back to work. (Also it is 7 minutes away from midnight, so I have to hurry this up.)

Today's song is "Fallen Leaves" by Billy Talent.  Why?  Because I wanted to listen to a Billy Talent song, and it was the first song to pop up.  I love Billy Talent.  I have yet to hate any of their songs, which is a quality I like in my favorite bands! Also I have been listening to them the past few days.  Their music never gets old, which is also another quality I like in my favorite bands! :)


Until Tomorrow.

DFTBA

:)


No comments: